-->

Saturday, 15 March 2014

Mini Boots haul!

Sorry the lighting is a bit off it gets dark super early!
Hello everyone, I wanted to share with you a recent little purchase I made in boots! 


I was really only going for a powder, as my other was running low. I have used the same powder for years and years and it has never done me wrong but recently with my face becoming extra oily I decided to opt for a new one that is designed to keep you matte! 

But especially because I don't like spending huge amounts on makeup if the same thing is out there cheaper I tend to try all the products I can before deciding on make up more expensive! Anyway, this seventeen 'Miracle Matte powder' had tonnes of great reviews on Boots website so I thought I'd give it a go! But as I waled into Boots there 3 for 2 was on and it alwalys, always means I will take the offer!: 'If I get one more product I can have an extra one free!' which is my reasoning! So as i wanted to try the Garnier Toner for a lonnggg time but always forgot to get it I threw it in the basket and headed to the Boots own tea tree&witch hazel brand as these ingredients help with acne and oily skin! So as I only have a few package masks and nothing else there apart from the clay mask was grabbing my attention I swooped this up! I also went on the boots website as I was wondering around the shop to look at the reviews! Which actually looked pretty good!(Is it just me?) so I headed to the till and spent less than £9! BARGAIN!

Have you tried any of these products? If so comment below with your impressions/opinions!