-->

Sunday, 8 March 2015

What I'd Wear to The Cheltenham Races for #ColourMeMarch



This year for ladies day The Cheltenham Racecourse is running a campaign called '#ColourMeMarch' which is all about showing off your colourful choice of what you're wearing to the races. You get the chance to win some prizes by submitting a picture of what you'll be wearing! If you're interested I will leave the link below so you can submit your own.



The Cheltenham races is the perfect excuse to get a little bit more dressed up than usual, but as someone who can constantly be caught wearing all black it was a really nice switch up to put a bit of colour into my outfits. Which has really made me want to influence more colour into my day to day look.

I came across a few different dresses that I thought would be suitable for the races, but this one being my personal favourite. I love the print on this dress, completely the opposite to what I usually wear it just reminds me of Spring! But what makes this dress perfect for the races in my eyes is the length. Making it very figure flattering, it drapes so well. But my favourite part of the dress is how comfortable it feels on, and doesn't restrict any movement. I paired this dress with little my taupe boots, because they're a lot more comfortable than heels and just make the outfit a little bit more put together to me.
Dress & Boots: Forever21
To enter the competition all you have to do is  upload your picture and share it on Twitter using #ColourMeMarch before 1.50pm on 11th March.  All of the entries are currently displayed in their online gallery which you can find by clicking the 'view entries' button listed on the homepage of the website I have listened below. You can also search the hashtag on twitter to see entries, but be sure to follow @colourmemarch to keep up with all of the updates!

http://www.thefestival15.co.uk/colourmemarch/#rwMKJBTrzKpttoLA.97

Good luck everyone!
I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you on Wednesday with a new post!

If  you are/were going to the races what would you wear?