-->

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Travel Diaries: Washington D.C


If you're one of those people who love to browse through people's photos of where they've been (like I am!) then here's a great post for you haha. I've compiled a lot of mix and matched photos in this post from  my trip to D.C over the past weekend. I apologise that there isn't any real order to them...they're from different days and we went to similar places at time. But I will try to put what they photo is of, whether it's a monument of inside a museum or something, but they might not all have names depending on whether I can remember them haha. 



I thought I'd start a new series called 'My Trips' as you can see from the title. I'm going on a few trips this year: Myrtle Beach, Disneyland and Centerparcs so far. So I thought it would be really nice to share with you all and just to have them all collected for myself to look back on.

Enjoy this long stream of photos! D.C was so beautiful and is honestly one of my favourite East Coast cities. I love how green it is and how open while having some really beautiful architecture. Plus it seems so clean and I love it!

Arts and Industries Building

Hirshhorn Museum

Smithsonian Museum 


National Museum of the American Indian

The National Mall

Art Museum


The White House

The White House

The White House

The White House

Washington Monument

World War II Monument

World War II Monument

Lincoln Memorial

World War II Monument

World War II Monument

Korean War Veterans Memorial Pool

National Archives Building

Capitol Square Place
Capitol Square Place

Capitol Square Place





Capitol Building

National History Museum

The Hope Diamond


15th Street NW
I hope you enjoyed this somewhat all over the place post! I know it wasn't my usual type of post, but I thought it would be a nice addition to my blog. 
Please let me know in the comments if you liked this type of post so I can do more in the future! 

Don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with all of my posts!